Essay Samples on Desalination

Essay Examples
Essay Topics

Nuclear Desalination and Global Water Demand 

Global water demand is expected to continue to grow at a similar rate by 2050, reflecting a 20-30% increase above the current level of water consumption, primarily due to increased demand in the industrial and regional sectors[20]. More than 70% of the earth is covered by water, 97% is salt water, leaving 3% as fresh water, yet 1% is readily available for use. [21].Desalination from seawater has become an increasingly sought-after alternative to the current global water supply crises. Salinity in...

Pollution Situation And Water Desalination In Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a petrostate and one of the world’s most arid countries. It has a growing population of about 34 million and an estimated total land area of about 2,149,690 Km2 (830,000 sq. miles) (Worldometers). Until the discovery of oil, the economy of Saudi...

Evaluation of Tellurium Optimal Setting and Its Stability in Thermal Desalination

Water scarcity has been a major challenge. It is estimated that approximately 4 billion people still face water shortage problem.[1] Although more than 70 percent of the earth is covered by water, only 2.5 percent of it is drinkable.[2] The condition worsens as the overall...

How Desalination Can Help to Deal with Water Crisis in Tamilnadu

Desalination process Desalination is a process that takes away mineral elements from saline water. More generally, desalination refers to the elimination of salts and minerals from a goal substance, as in soil desalination, which is an trouble for agriculture.Saltwater is desalinated to produce water appropriate...

The Crucial Importance of Fighting the Water Crisis

Throughout the journey of human life, there have been a limited number of components that are needed to maintain survival. These essentials consist of water, nutrition, shelter, and oxygen. Water by far provides the most important component to survival. Each year, the world population expands...

The Effectiveness of Desalination as a Clean Water Source in the Western Cape

The global freshwater supply is being put under increasing pressure by sustained development, and in most areas there is no further borehole or surface water. Therefore, the desalination of seawater is viewed as an effective option. With reverse osmosis being one of most accepted ways...

Need writing help?

You can always rely on us no matter what type of paper you need

Order My Paper

*No hidden charges