Essay Samples on Community

Essay Examples
Essay Topics

The Argument for LGBTQ Community Empowerment

The LGBTQ community has been at the forefront of a societal revolution, advocating for rights, recognition, and acceptance. This argumentative essay delves into the essential reasons behind supporting and empowering the LGBTQ community, exploring the quest for equality, the promotion of diversity, and the imperative...

Accepting the LGBTQ+ Community: Inclusivity and Equality

In today's global society, acceptance and understanding of diverse identities, particularly those of the LGBTQ+ community, are vital to fostering environments where every individual feels valued and safe. Historically, LGBTQ+ individuals have faced prejudice, discrimination, and significant challenges, but a shift towards inclusivity and equality...

Why is Community Important: Nurturing Connections and Fostering Well-Being

Why is community important? This fundamental question delves into the heart of human interactions, relationships, and societal structures. Community represents more than just a group of individuals living in proximity; it embodies shared values, support networks, and a sense of belonging. This essay explores the...

Why is Community Building Important: Fostering Connection

Community building is a cornerstone of societal development, forging connections, and nurturing a sense of belonging among individuals. In an increasingly interconnected world, the importance of community building cannot be overstated. This essay delves into the significance of community building, exploring how it fosters social...

Why are Police Importance to the Community

Law enforcement agencies and their officers play a vital role in maintaining safety, order, and harmony within a community. The presence of police personnel ensures that laws are upheld, crimes are prevented, and citizens can go about their daily lives with a sense of security....

Ways to Improve Community Health: Collaborative Strategies for a Brighter Future

Ways to improve community health lie at the intersection of individual well-being, social cohesion, and sustainable development. A healthy community is not just the absence of illness; it is a thriving ecosystem where individuals have access to resources, support, and opportunities to lead fulfilling lives....

The Teacher and the Community: Nurturing Relationships

The teacher and the community share a symbiotic relationship that plays a pivotal role in shaping the educational experience of students. Teachers are not merely educators within the confines of a classroom; they are also key influencers within the broader community. This essay explores the...

Should LGBT Be Accepted in the Community: Fostering Inclusion and Equality

Should LGBT be accepted in the community? This question lies at the heart of a broader societal conversation about inclusivity, human rights, and the recognition of diverse identities. As understanding and awareness of LGBT issues grow, the importance of acceptance becomes increasingly evident. This essay...

Should Community College Be Free: Exploring the Benefits and Considerations

Should community college be free? This question has sparked debates and discussions about the accessibility of higher education, economic opportunities, and the future of the workforce. Advocates argue that free community college can open doors for individuals who face financial barriers, while critics express concerns...

Problems in My Community: Identifying Challenges and Working Toward Solution

Problems in my community serve as opportunities for growth, change, and collaboration. Every community faces its unique set of challenges, and acknowledging these issues is the first step toward finding effective solutions. This essay delves into the various challenges that plague my community, shedding light...

Police-Community Relations: Fostering Trust, Communication

Police-community relations are the cornerstone of a safe and harmonious society. The relationship between law enforcement and the communities they serve plays a pivotal role in maintaining public safety, promoting justice, and upholding the rights of all citizens. This essay delves into the intricate dynamics...

Our Community: Embracing Unity, Diversity, and Collective Growth

Our community is a dynamic tapestry woven with the threads of shared experiences, diverse perspectives, and a collective vision for the future. It is a space where individuals come together to create a harmonious and supportive environment that nurtures personal growth, mutual understanding, and a...

Obesity in the African American Community

Obesity in the African American community is a pressing public health concern that demands our attention and concerted efforts. The alarming rates of obesity within this demographic highlight a complex interplay of socio-economic, cultural, and systemic factors. This essay delves into the multifaceted nature of...

My Ideal Community: A Vision of Unity, Sustainability, and Empowerment

My ideal community is a harmonious and vibrant tapestry woven with threads of unity, sustainability, and empowerment. It is a place where individuals come together to not only coexist but to thrive collectively, creating an environment that nurtures personal growth, social cohesion, and a shared...

Exploring My Community: A Reflection on Identity and Unity

My community is more than just a geographical location; it's a tapestry of stories, relationships, and shared experiences that shape my sense of belonging and identity. In this essay, I will delve into various aspects of my community, providing insights into its composition, values, challenges,...

The Importance of Giving Back to the Community

The importance of giving back to the community is immeasurable; it is the embodiment of the human spirit's capacity for compassion and positive impact. When individuals recognize the interconnectedness of their lives with the well-being of their community, a transformative journey begins. This essay explores...

The Importance of Community Leadership: Guiding Transformation and Progress

The importance of community leadership cannot be understated; it is the driving force that shapes the trajectory of societies and empowers individuals to effect meaningful change. Community leaders are the catalysts for positive transformation, uniting members, and steering collective efforts toward progress. This essay delves...

The Importance of Community: Nurturing Connections, Support, and Identity

The importance of community cannot be overstated; it is the foundation upon which societies are built. In an increasingly interconnected world, the bonds that tie individuals together within a community play a pivotal role in shaping our experiences, values, and well-being. This essay explores the...

The Importance of Community Engagement

The importance of community engagement cannot be understated; it is the lifeblood that nourishes the vitality of societies. A community flourishes when its members actively participate in its growth and well-being. Community engagement goes beyond personal involvement; it is a powerful catalyst for positive change,...

Contributing to Our Community: A Personal Pledge to Give Back

How will you give back to your community? This question is not just a reflection of intention; it's a commitment to action that holds the power to transform lives. Our community is a tapestry woven with shared experiences, and giving back is a way to...

The Uniqueness of Our Community's Culture

The culture of a community is a tapestry woven with stories, traditions, and values that make it distinctly its own. The uniqueness of our community's culture is a source of pride and connection that binds us together. This essay delves into the intricacies that define...

How to Make a Positive Change in Your Community

Every community has the potential to flourish when its members are dedicated to making a positive change. Making a positive change in your community goes beyond personal growth; it's a powerful way to uplift others, foster unity, and create a brighter future for all. This...

How to Improve Your Community: Empowering Positive Change

Improving your community is a noble aspiration that reflects a deep commitment to creating a better environment for everyone. Communities thrive when individuals take proactive steps to enhance their surroundings and uplift fellow members. This essay explores actionable strategies and initiatives that contribute to positive...

How to Help the Homeless in Your Community

How to help the homeless is a pressing question that invites us to examine our roles as compassionate members of society. Homelessness is a complex issue with multifaceted challenges, and addressing it requires a comprehensive approach that goes beyond immediate assistance. This essay explores effective...

How Does Community Influence You: Shaping Identity, Values

How does community influence you? This question delves into the multifaceted impact that the communities we are a part of have on shaping our identity, values, aspirations, and the lens through which we perceive the world. Whether we realize it or not, the influence of...

How I Plan to Give Back to My Community

Giving back to my community is not a mere intention; it's a lifelong commitment that stems from a profound appreciation for the support and opportunities my community has provided me. As I reflect on my journey and the values instilled in me, I am driven...

How Can You Help Your Community: A Pathway to Positive Change

The question of how you can help your community is not merely a theoretical inquiry; it's an invitation to action and a testament to the power of individual agency in creating positive change. In a world marked by diverse challenges, every individual possesses the ability...

Helping My Community: A Journey of Impact and Empowerment

Helping my community is not just a mere notion; it's a personal commitment that fuels my desire to contribute to positive change. In a world that presents numerous challenges, taking an active role in improving the lives of those around me is both a responsibility...

The Global Community: Embracing Unity in Diversity

The concept of a global community has transcended geographical boundaries and cultural differences, ushering humanity into an era of interconnectedness and shared destiny. In a world where technological advancements have bridged gaps that once seemed insurmountable, the global community is an embodiment of our collective...

Giving Back to the Community: A Pathway to Impact

Giving back to the community has always been more than a concept to me; it's a driving force that shapes my actions and fuels my aspirations. As I reflect on my journey thus far, one principle has consistently guided my actions: the profound significance of...

The Gaming Community: Forging Bonds Through Virtual Worlds

The modern era has witnessed the emergence of a unique phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries and cultural differences: the gaming community. This community is a testament to the transformative power of technology, allowing individuals to connect, collaborate, and compete in virtual worlds. In this essay,...

How Unique is The Culture of Our Community

The tapestry of human society is woven with diverse cultures that are rich in traditions, beliefs, and values. In every corner of the world, communities cherish their distinct cultural heritage, contributing to the vibrant mosaic of global humanity. Within our own community, there lies a...

Helping the Community: Nurturing Unity and Empathy

The essence of a strong and thriving society lies in its collective effort to assist and uplift its members. Helping the community is not just a benevolent act; it's a cornerstone of building unity, fostering empathy, and creating a better world for everyone. This essay...

Effects of Typhoon to the Community: Navigating Resilience Amid Natural Havoc

Typhoons, among the most powerful and devastating natural disasters, unleash havoc upon communities across the world. These meteorological behemoths are characterized by their strong winds, heavy rainfall, and potential for widespread destruction. The effects of typhoons on communities are far-reaching, impacting various aspects of life...

Effects of Drugs on Community: Unraveling the Impact

The effects of drugs on community are far-reaching and profound, touching every aspect of society. This essay explores the significance of drug-related issues, the multifaceted impact on communities, the challenges they pose, and the importance of collaborative efforts to mitigate the harm caused by drugs....

Community Work: Empowering Change through Collective Efforts

Community work is a cornerstone of building resilient, inclusive, and thriving societies. This essay explores the significance of community work, its role in fostering positive change, the benefits it brings to individuals and communities, and the ways in which it contributes to social progress and...

Community Responsibility: Culture of Care and Accountability

Community responsibility is a cornerstone of building strong, resilient, and harmonious societies. This essay delves into the significance of community responsibility, its role in fostering positive change, the benefits it brings to individuals and communities, and the ways in which individuals can actively contribute to...

Community Resilience: Navigating Challenges with Strength and Unity

Community resilience is a testament to the remarkable capacity of communities to withstand, adapt to, and recover from various challenges. This essay explores the significance of community resilience, its key components, the role of communities in building resilience, and the transformative impact it has on...

Community Participation: Empowering Change through Collective Action

Community participation is a cornerstone of building resilient and thriving societies. This essay explores the importance of community participation, its benefits, the various forms it can take, and its transformative impact on local development and governance. The Significance of Community Participation Community participation refers to...

The Community Importance: Nurturing Connection and Growth

Community importance is undeniable in shaping the fabric of human society. This essay delves into the significance of communities, their role in fostering a sense of belonging, their contributions to individual and collective well-being, and the ways in which communities drive positive change and growth....

Community Health Nursing: Bridging Care and Empowerment

Community health nursing is a vital branch of nursing that plays a pivotal role in promoting the well-being of individuals, families, and communities at large. This essay delves into the significance of community health nursing, its core principles, the role of community health nurses, and...

Community Health: Nurturing Well-Being Through Collective Efforts

In today's rapidly changing world, the concept of community health has emerged as a vital pillar of society. The health and well-being of individuals are intricately intertwined with the health of the communities they belong to. As we move towards a more interconnected global society,...

Defining Community: The Essence of Connection and Collaboration

Community, a concept deeply ingrained in human history, embodies the fundamental essence of shared bonds, mutual support, and collective well-being. This essay delves into the multifaceted definition of community, exploring its various dimensions, the role it plays in individuals' lives, and its significance in fostering...

Nurturing Community Culture: Embracing Diversity and Unity

Community culture is the heartbeat of any neighborhood, embodying the values, traditions, and shared experiences that define its identity. This article explores the significance of community culture, the elements that shape it, and the ways in which individuals can contribute to nurturing a vibrant and...

Empowering Youth Through Engaging Community Activities

Community activities play a pivotal role in shaping the development of young individuals, fostering their sense of belonging, leadership skills, and social awareness. This article highlights the importance of community activities for youth, discusses the benefits they offer, and provides examples of impactful activities that...

Commitment to Community: Building Stronger Bonds

Commitment to one's community is a cornerstone of social cohesion, progress, and the well-being of individuals. This essay explores the significance of commitment to community, the benefits it offers, and the ways in which individuals can actively contribute to fostering a sense of belonging and...

Cleaning Up the Community: A Shared Responsibility

A clean and well-maintained community is not only visually appealing but also contributes to the overall well-being of its residents. This essay delves into the significance of cleaning up the community, the benefits it offers, and the shared responsibility that all individuals hold in maintaining...

300 Words About Community: The Essence and Importance

When we talk "about community," we delve into a concept that plays a pivotal role in shaping our identities, offering support, and fostering a sense of belonging. At its core, a community is not merely a gathering of individuals but a vibrant tapestry of shared...

Making a Positive Difference in Your Community

Making a difference in your community is a noble endeavor that embodies the spirit of altruism and civic responsibility. This essay explores the significance of community involvement, the strategies for effecting positive change, and the profound impact of collective efforts on shaping a better future...

How to Make Your Community Better: the Role of Collective Effort

Communities thrive when individuals come together with a shared purpose to create positive change. Making your community better involves a combination of active participation, collaboration, and a commitment to improving the well-being of all residents. In this essay, we will delve deeper into practical ways...

Empowering Change: How Can I Help My Community

Helping your community is a noble endeavor that fosters a sense of belonging, unity, and positive transformation. Each individual has the power to contribute to the betterment of their community, regardless of age or background. This essay explores various ways how I can help my...

A Significant Role of the Corporation in the Community Improvement

There are so many corporations in our community. Every corporation has some vital responsibility to the community. Moreover, the corporation has a maximum amount of opportunity to make a perfect society. So here I want to write about the role of corporation in the improvement...

Serving Underserved Communities: the Issue of Modern Healthcare

Essay grade Satisfactory

Access to healthcare services is a fundamental human right that should be available to all individuals, regardless of their socioeconomic status or geographic location. However, many communities around the world face significant barriers when it comes to accessing healthcare services. These underserved communities often have...

The Rise In Dominicans Moving To A New Country

Emigrating from one’s country of origin is not something that is easy. One is forced to leave everything they know only to trust that they can adapt elsewhere and trust the promise of a better life that a new country has to offer. Often times,...

Finding Motivation To Giving Back To The Community

Giving is related to the way we act philanthropically since is not a spontaneous action, it is the end of a process that is motivated by feelings of social responsibility, equity or reciprocity. The benefits of putting our hearts in what we give and what...

The Benefits Of Community Service: Giving Back To The Community

Different people have different reasons for taking up community service programs. Irrespective of one’s circumstances and motives, community service activities have and should help accomplish several goals in an area. However, giving back to the community should not only be about meeting particular personal and...

Improvement Of Life Quality Of The Hamilton Road Community

The Hamilton Road community appears to have a diverse physical environment with two-thirds of the community older in appearance while the other third located on the outskirts of London seems to be expanding with many new homes being built. The majority of buildings and homes...

The Importance of Group Dynamics, Identity Fusion and Social Networks

Understanding how sacred values influence decision-making, leading to deontic judgments and choices in disregard for material interests, is necessary but not sufficient to explain how they may influence extreme and costly behaviors. Sacred values may influence extreme behavior particularly to the extent that they become...

Exploring the Discourse Community of Personal trainers or Fitness instructors

Essay grade Good

Introduction As a newly certified Coach and professional personal trainer, I am writing this report for the new comer to the discourse community of personal trainer. What is the history of this community? What are its primary mechanisms of intercommunication? What kind of threshold levels...

The Communities That I Belong To

The concept of a discourse community is ambiguous in nature. Despite that, one thing can be said for sure—that most of us, in one way or another, belong to one. As defined by John Swales, discourse communities are people who use communication to reach a...

The Vulnerable Side of The Entertainment Capital, Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada is known to the world as Sin City or The Entertainment Capital of the World known for gambling, lavish nightlife, entertainment, and fine dining, all situated on a little over a four mile stretch of road called the Las Vegas Strip. But...

The Blogging Alternatives to the Tumblr Platform

Sharing information has become an easy task these days as the internet has grown to a great extent since the past few years. You can find many ways of sharing information by using different websites and apps. Social networking has become a thing these days...

Creation of the Safer and Child-Friendly Space on Tumblr

In 2007 Tumblr started a community by providing users with a space for self-expression. Users could remain as anonymous as they wanted. They could truly post whatever they wanted, whether that be cute gifs of dogs, writing blog posts to express their views, or adult...

Muslim Community and Its Religious Laws

Muslims were responsible for making considerable contributions to several different fields, while also bringing light to knowledge that would’ve otherwise been lost. They saw this is one of their duties of being a follower of Islam. They believed that people should truly benefit from all...

African Muslim Women in Post-Colonial States of the Empire

Modernized African states have created some opportunities along with a disparity of challenges for African Muslim women economically, socially, and politically. The transition from colonialism has been an immense burden for women because centuries of oppression has instituted a lifestyle of silence that prevents these...

Treatment of Non-Muslim Communitites in Muslim Empires

How are certain groups treated throughout history? There are different groups that would present itself during the history of the Islamic world. We see that there are Arab and Non-Arab people as well as Muslim and Non-Muslim people. But there are two different ways people...

The Customs and Traditions of Hunter Gatherers and Their Community

Society alludes to set of people; who live respectively in a community, where they share same culture, norms, values, and beliefs. Societies have been categorized accordingly to their different stages of industrialization by sociologist (Little, 2019). Emile Durkheim explicates society’s involvement and its function through...

Defining the Main Features of the Hunter-Gathering Society

Nutrition, kinship and the sexual division of labour all act as separate salient features within foraging societies and are ultimately accounted for by the need for survival. These adaptive features which are required for their existence are however all underpinned by the necessity of having...

Temple Grandin: The Heroic Figure in the Autistic Community

At the age of four her doctor had diagnosed Temple Grandin with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, due to her lack of speech and sensitivity to touch and also with her photographic memory. She was going to go into a mental asylum where many...

Keeping the Transgender Community Safe: The Misinformation Epidemic

Good intentions do not always yield good results. In an attempt to make the world a more accepting place, a part of social activism has latched onto the idea that everyone’s identity is valid, and that anyone who says otherwise is simply bigoted. This crosses...

Respecting the Members of LGBTQ+ Community

Equality, peace and acceptance are the things that every people in the LGBTQ+ community longing for. Transgender who belongs to the LGBTQ+ are the people who feels that their personal identity does not match with their sex. They are ashamed of who they really are....

Observing the Changes in My Neighborhood

Essay grade Satisfactory

Most people don’t take walks to see what’s going on in their neighbourhood. Those people are likely to integrated in their communities are less likely to get cold, heart attack, stroke, cancer or depression (Putnam, 2000) I’m always taking a walk around my neighbourhood to...

Why Neighborhoods are Being Reshaped Into Mixed Communities

Involvement in Neighborhood and Voluntary Associations, Block Social Cohesion (BSC), density of adults versus children and racial concentrations are established predictors or indicators of neighborhood Sense of Community (SOC) (Chipuer & Pretty, 1999; Ohmer, Walker, & Pitner, 2014; Sampson & Graif, 2009; Sampson, Morenoff, &...

South Asian Perspective on the Importance of Neighborhood and Neighbors

A bad neighbor is a misfortune, as much as a good neighbor is a blessing. Neighbors are the people who live near us, and their behaviour influences our daily life. Good neighbors can make us feel comfortable and help us in many ways, and everyone...

How the Compassion Can Improve the Relationships with Others

A lack of compassion can either make the world a little bit better, or it could make the world worse than it already is. There are times it is easy to be compassionate to others, but there are times it is difficult to show compassion...

The Importance of Self-Comprassion to Mental Health

With the mental health crisis that is currently sweeping the nation and rising to epic proportions, people need to begin making different choices. As defined by Kristin Neff, self-compassion is choosing Self-Kindness rather than Self-Judgement, Common Humanity over Isolation and Mindfulness rather than Over-Identification. Choosing...

Reflection On Homeless Volunteer Projects

The first time I’d ever laid eyes on a homeless person was years ago. I remember feeling a sinking type of pain in my chest, not knowing what it was. This feeling of sorrow and compassion has always been my weakness, and as I handed...

First Impressions of Community Service at Lion’s Eye Hospital

Background Information As I am a fourth-year student, I am entitled to do community service as a course through United States International University (USIU-A). It was a very easy pick for me when I obtained the list of places you could do the community service,...

My Community Service Experience Reflection Paper

If you asked me about my attitude towards community service many years ago, you'd hear the negative answer. I believe that most people have the same opinions on this. Whoever asked you to do something without getting a refund? That was the main reason why...

How the Spanish Language Affects the Latinx Community

Language is the tool people use to connect, it’s a beacon of sorts that assists in finding the community one belongs to. A community in which language, culture, and experiences are related. Language is meaningful to almost every cultural identity. For Hispanics, language reaches far...

The Concept of Place and Recognizing Its Complexity

Paraphrasing some parts of the myth: one day, the community saw a man carrying large loads of fish and water, and asked him if he would share it with them, but he refused, as a punishment Karagabí the creator of everything turned him into ´Jenzerá´...

Mitigating Tropical Cyclone Risks In The Irrawaddy Region

While a geographically vulnerable region, like the Irrawaddy Delta Region, is never hazard-free, regional comprehensive mitigation strategies can still help reduce hazard risks. These include effective prediction and warning systems, hard and soft engineering methods and the community’s awareness and preparedness to tackle potential threats....

How Is Traditionalism Changing Communities Negatively?

Traditionalism is the adherence to doctrines of tradition, like culture or religion, and the resistance to change. The question of how traditionalism is changing communities negatively is divisive, and has always piqued my interest, as staying in Malaysia, a more conservative nation, and having many...

Human Rights: How Is The LGBTQ + Community Being Treated Globally?

The reason we chose this topic for our global perspectives group project was to raise awareness on the LGBTQ + Community. For our research question, as a group, we decided to focus on same-sex marriages and coming out as being someone that is included in...

An Alcohol-Free Environment To Pursue A Safer And Healthier Community

Have you lost a family member because of a careless drunk driver or perhaps from cancer, cirrhosis, depression or obesity? What if I told you that there would have been a higher chance of them sitting next to you right now had they not abused...

Ethnic Rohingya - A Minority Community From Rahkhine(West Myanmar)

Ethnic Rohingya is a minority community lives in Rahkhine (West Myanmar) and they are estimated about 800,000 populations. Their appearance seems to have the identical bodily appearance and accent with the Bangladeshi. The language that they use is associated with Chitagonian language which is used...

My Valiues In Community, Moral Decisions And Professional Choice

Values are treasured by a person, a group of individuals, or an organization. Each and every single person has a distinct set of values. My values are made up of my experience, surroundings, and family background. My actions in my community, my moral decisions, and...

Need writing help?

You can always rely on us no matter what type of paper you need

Order My Paper

*No hidden charges

/